Monday, April 21, 2014

eShakti Dress Review

Once upon a time, there was a girl.  This girl was very old-fashioned at heart.  She loved dresses that were pretty, and feminine, and modest, but such fine clothes were hard to come by.  She searched through all the land, and one day she found a website by the name of eShakti.  She spent many hours pouring over their beautiful selection of dresses.  So many modest options!  And with custom styles and sizing offered!  What a rich treasury of beautiful clothes!  But alas, her budget was mostly limited to thrift store shopping.  So she sighed and dreamt of the day when she would have enough money to buy some beautiful dresses from eShakti.

Then one day, this girl received an electronic letter of great import, offering her a free custom-made dress in return for a review on her blog!  There was much rejoicing! Dreams really do come true!  

And so I present to you...  The Contrast Stripe Trim Poplin Dress




The dress was custom made to my sizes, and it fits perfectly!  I couldn't be happier!





 As you can tell, my brother and I had a blast doing a retro-themed photo shoot.




Wanna know one of my favorite things about this dress?  IT HAS POCKETS!!!



I enjoyed wearing this as my Easter dress, and I can't remember the last time I got so many compliments on a dress!  Everyone loved it!  One lady said, "It's so perfectly your style!"  She's right, this is a great style for me!  And that's one of the nice things about eShakti - they have so many styles and options available - something for everyone!  And you can even add custom styling to each dress.  For instance, I had two skirt length options for this one, and at least three or four different sleeve styles to choose from. Dresses custom-made to your size AND your style...it doesn't get much better than that!





Here are some links to eShakti's social media sites!

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+

They have a Spring Clearance Sale going on right now (for a limited time) with a lot of beautiful dresses at 40% off, so it's a great time to go shopping!  I have so many favorites, I wouldn't even know where to start.  :-)

But wait...it gets even better!  I have a coupon code exclusively for my readers!  You can get 10% off by using the code 'ofashhes' when you shop between 04/22/2014 – 05/22/2014 (that's right - a whole month!).  And you can use the code as many times as you want!  (See terms below.)

Please note:
- Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box. It is not case-sensitive.
- Code can be used any number of times until the validity period.
- It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions
- This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
- Not applicable on previous purchases.

  
If you do buy a dress, be sure to copy the link to the dress's page and paste it in the comments!  I'd love to see what you pick out!  :-)
  
Happy shopping!!!
   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this dress! It looks fabulous on you. I'm going to check out their selection!

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Thanks, Alexa! Have fun shopping! :-)