Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Here are some Memorial Day graphics I put together using pictures from WWII Reenactments I have attended in Michigan and Pennsylvania.  







I'm so grateful for the men in my family who have served.  My father, both grandfathers, my uncle, many great-uncles, and my great-grandfather.

My father served in the Air Force (pictured here with HIS father).

My maternal grandfather was a 1st Sergeant in the National Guard.

 My paternal grandfather was a Brigadier General in the Army.


Happy Memorial Day! 

And my heartfelt thanks to all of our veterans and active duty military!
 

 
(The above picture was taken at my grandfather's funeral two years ago.)
  

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for sharing your Memorial Day designs. I was wondering what font did you use for the second design that says "Land of the Free Because of the Brave"? I am a bit font crazy, so I couldn't resist asking :)

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Hi, Rebekah!

Thanks for the comment! The font I used for that one was called Euphoria Script. :-) And all the designs were made using Canva.com.

Rebekah said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. BTW you have a nice blog! I really like the red dress you got from eshakti! I saw & pinned it on pinterest, which is how I found your blog. It really complements you!

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Awww, thanks, Rebekah! I'm glad you like the dress AND the blog! :-) I don't keep up with the blog as much as I would like. I've turned my attention more to a new blog I've started to provide helpful resources for filmmakers and actors: acting4christ.blogspot.com