Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Broadstreet Film Festival 2010

  
Last weekend was our annual Broadstreet Film Festival.  It started off as a Bryan College event a few years go, and now it has expanded to include five regional schools.  I helped with two of the films nominated for awards this year.  "Animals" was a short film I helped with last Fall, and this semester my field production class made a documentary on the fire that destroyed Bryan's administration building 10 years ago.  The documentary didn't win an award, but "Animals" took home four!!!  That was really exciting!

With four of my Long 1st brothers.  :-)

On stage with cast and crew for "Animals" when we won "Best Picture"!

Huddling under an umbrella with Erin. It was a very rainy evening.

Three young men I worked with on "Animals".

My film professor and friend, Chris Clark.

With Ally (my housemate) and Emily.

Midnight snack at Steak 'n' Shake on the way home!
   

No comments: