Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Day at the Beach!

   
Yep, we went to the beach.  In October.  And it was actually warm enough to go swimming!  Of course, I didn't have any idea we'd go to the beach so I didn't pack my swimsuit (plus, who would have thought it would be warm enough for swimming after all this cool weather?).  Anyhow, I jumped in with my clothes on and had a blast!  Here are some pictures from our very fun day...

(The dark blur by Nate's head is a flaw on my internal lens, tragically...)



Our sand castle!


Matthew made sure I didn't get swept out to sea or knocked over by the huge waves.

Hermit crabs with awesomely painted shells!!! 


After walking around downtown for a while.

Yep, it was a good day.  :-)
    

4 comments:

Morgan Rae said...

Aw Looked like you guys had a lot of fun :) Miss you!

Jonathan Hedrick Photography said...

Hey there, Didn't know if you were at the academy or not. Just shoot me an email with some info which you can get from my blog and let me know!

Jonathan

Amanda said...

Hey, I found your blog through another blog and just wanted to stop by and say "hi"! :)
Looks like you had a fun at the beach!! If you don't mind me asking, which one did you go to?

~Amanda
{home-thedesireofmyheart.blogspot.com]

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
I'm sure your time at the beach was wonderful! I love the beach! :)