Well, before I tell you about the new additions to our family, here is some exciting news about an independent Christian film that is currently in post production!
Nathaniel Darnell and an excellent team of filmmakers (some of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting) are making a short action film called "Jimmy Valiant: Scions of Danger." I've watched the teaser trailer several times, and I can't wait to see the finished product!
NOW, these young men need YOUR HELP! Please take a moment to watch the following video to see the important role YOU can fill in the completion of this film:
These filmmakers are doing a fantastic job. Not only are they seeking to honor the Lord through their film and through the process by which it is being made, but they are also raising the bar for all Christian films to follow by producing a film of excellent quality and by plowing the ground to open up a genre that holds great potential for Christian filmmakers.
I will definitely be donating money to support this project, and I hope you will prayerfully consider doing so as well.
1 comment:
Stacey, thank you for your support as well as for helping to spread the word.
We are not experts, but we are a band of young Christian filmmakers who are endeavoring to put feet to our convictions, and apply what we've been taught by wiser men. May the Lord bless it as Psalm 127:1 reminds us.
Gratefully,
Nathaniel Darnell
Post a Comment