Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yesterday, I drove a few hours to visit my dear friend Stephanie, her husband Joshua, and their little toddler, Gideon.  Shortly after I arrived at their home up on the top of a mountain, it started snowing quite seriously.  By this morning, we had about two inches.  It is beautiful outside!  Here are some pictures from today (starting at 6:45 am!):  















Joshua's brother Daniel and his fiancée Alaina hiked up the mountain this afternoon for a visit!  I was just getting ready to leave, but I'm glad I got to see them for at least a few minutes!

I'm home now.  Joshua drove my car safely down the mountain, and his dad (who conveniently lives at the bottom of the mountain!) was gracious enough to drive him back home.  :-)  I had a lovely visit, but I'm glad I made it home today because Mom's birthday is tomorrow!  Otherwise, I would have loved the excuse to stay snowed in up there for a week or more!  :-)  Hopefully next time I can plan a longer visit...

No comments: