Friday, February 17, 2012

Michelle's 24th Birthday Party

Last Sunday afternoon, I gathered with several other ladies to celebrate Michelle's 24th birthday!  It was a lovely tea party affair hosted in a beautiful home (belonging to the president of the local college).  Here are some fun pictures from the event...
















And here is a video of Michelle and I singing "Tea for Two"!  I love singing with her.  She is so talented, and so good at harmony.  We really need to sing together more often.  :-)



We also recorded "How Are Things in Glocca Morra?" and I hope to upload that this weekend while Daniel is home.  (I can only edit videos on his computer, which slows things down a bit since he's only home on weekends.)

In other news, I LEAVE FOR TEXAS ON SUNDAY MORNING!!!  I can't believe I'll be there in 46 hours!  That's kinda scary...  I should probably start packing...

1 comment:

Alyssa W. said...

What a lovely birthday celebration! I like the way you decorated the table and the food looks like it was delicious. I enjoyed the song too...you girls sound beautiful together!!