Wow, what a fantastic week! It's a good thing my Mom learned how to text, because I never even had time to call home (except once or twice). I never had any down time, especially once the Festival started. I'll post more in depth later (right now I'm in the car on our second day traveling from San Antonio back to Virginia, so I'm on my iPhone), but I thought I'd try out this blogging app and share some of my iPhone pictures from this week.
A colorful pheasant at the Marriott where the Academy was held:
Awesome wall hangings and beautiful boots at a Western shop:
"Nobody liked my acting...but the public."
"If you're looking for trouble...I'll accomodate you."
"If your horse doesn't like someone...you probably shouldn't either."
Self-portrait of me by the River Walk:
At a filmmakers' gathering:
Doug Phillips speaking at the opening ceremonies:
Driving through Dallas on our way home:
My first experience at an In-N-Out (which was great!):
I can't even tell you how exhausted I am, but it was a wonderful week and I'm sad it's over. I flew to Texas, but now I'm riding back in the car with Mr. Escobar (founder of Advent Film Group), his son Vincent, and my friend Peter Forbes. They'll be dropping me off within a few hours of my home, so I'll be spending the next two nights with my friend Stephanie and then Mom will pick me up and take me home on Wednesday.
We stopped at a Motel 6 in Memphis last night, and that was quite an experience! But I'll have to tell you more about that later. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment