I am sooooo far behind in my blogging, but life hasn't seemed to slow down since I got home from working on "The Senior Prank." Hopefully you'll get updated on my life at some point, but for right now, here are some pictures. I helped my friend Michelle with an event at her church a few weeks ago, and her sister Bethany graciously took a few photos for us afterward.
I've known Michelle since 2004, but we have definitely grown closer over the past few years as most of our friends moved away. It's pretty much just me and Michelle now (in this area), and she is very much like a part of my family. She works in town and has to drive right by our house, so she has spent a lot of time with us and we've also had many girl dates at Sweet Frog (our favorite hangout spot! - for those who don't know, it's a frozen yogurt shop). And now that I'm acquiring a taste for coffee, I can't wait to start meeting her at Starbucks once the weather is cooler!










No comments:
Post a Comment