Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Senior Prank - Phone Pictures

Here are some pictures that I took on my phone during the three weeks of filming!  They are mostly in a random order, since that's how my phone uploaded them to the Blogger App.  (It's a lot of work to try to shuffle them all around on here.)

The cake at the kicking-off party the Sunday before we began filming:

Five dear friends of mine!  We all worked on "Alone Yet Not Alone" together back in 2010, and some of us have worked on other projects before or since then.  L to R: David, Nate, Philip, Peter, and Andrew.

Sara (Quinn) on the monitor:






Rick, our 1st AD, on the monitor!  (He's standing in for one of the actors.)

With four guys at Five Guys!  (They have good burgers and fries there!)


Getting ready to do some driving scenes:



Katherine, our screenwriter, got to have a cameo as an art teacher!



I'm obviously not very good at choosing my friends.  :-)


At the Great Harvest Bread Company:


This is how Grace and I get asked to homecoming!  :-)

David and I wearing our "Writers' Block" t-shirts!




My friend Shaina got to come up and be an extra for three days!

Drew (on the right) was the son of my host family.  I got him to come be an extra one day!



Naturally I wanted to eat dinner at a '50's style diner!



This was the day we had to pop 400 balloons...

Two talented actors!  Josh Murray and Ben Davies.

The Monday after we finished filming, Cheryl and I spent a fun day shopping and eating frozen yogurt!  I miss that girl, even if she did torment me on set all the time.  :-)


Well, there you have it!  I might be posting more pictures from time to time as I acquire them (there were several pictures I asked the BTS team to take that didn't get posted on the FB page, so I'll have to see if I can get copies emailed to me).

It's good to be home again!  Except now I have to tackle the huge job of unpacking.  Not my favorite part of the process.  :-)  I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: