Hello, friends! I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. Life has been busy...and I've almost run out of room to upload pictures on here, so I may be starting a new blog soon. Anyway, I wanted to tell you about our Kickstarter campaign to raise money for "The Wednesday Morning Breakfast Club"! We have less than $2000 to raise so we can complete the film and make it available on DVD, but we only have until January 16 to raise the rest of the money. We need your help!!! Here's a video I recorded yesterday to tell you why I think the message of the film is so important, and how the Kickstarter campaign works (it's really easy!).
CLICK HERE to visit the Kickstarter page where you can donate and read more about the film.
And here's another scene from the film (where I get to sing in German!)...
No comments:
Post a Comment