What we did on one of our days off while filming "In His Steps"...
THAT'S MY NAME! In a Doctor Who FAN FILM!!!
Zack Lawrence as...The Doctor!
Rebekah Cook as Susan #1
Max Caudell as a Dalek Puppet (currently goofing off). :-)
Susan is the Doctor's granddaughter...but they haven't seen each other in decades. And the Doctor has regenerated into a different body (or two...or three...or more...) since then.
No, we weren't having any fun at all... ;-)
Madison Perkins as Susan #2
And Yours Truly as Susan #3!
More Dalek Puppets! We're under attack!!!
"Grandfather, look out!"
The regeneration is failing! Can the Doctor get Susan to the TARDIS in time to save her?
Happy family reunion!
My first time acting in front of a green screen!
Sneak peek screen grabs - Rebekah regenerating [into Madison]...
And the final transformation from Madison to me...
Stay tuned! I'll post the video as soon as it's done! Zack has the special effects done, so that's a big hurtle. Now it's ready for audio and music. I can't wait to see it and share it with you!






















6 comments:
I guess I ought to set up a page on my website with more info on the movie. :P Oh, and Dave is going to be making a CGI TARDIS console for us! :D
Ohhh cool!!!
Oh why was I not there?!?!
That's a good question, Josh! Why WEREN'T you there? You should have climbed in your TARDIS and come to join us. ;-) Next time, my friend. Next time... (Better yet, we should all fly over and film the sequel on the Emerald Isle! How awesome would that be?!?) :-D
Amazing, even though I don't know much about Dr. Who I do know that fan films are fun...and so are green screens!
Stephanie - Yep! You had experience doing this LONG before I ever did! :-D Did you see the video I posted a few days ago?
Post a Comment