Wednesday, December 2, 2015

More Levitation Photography


I really enjoyed my first experimentation with levitation photography, so I got out and did some more a few weeks ago! Stephen was a real trooper and helped me again. Here are some of the best shots, with some fun quotes I found to go along with them.


"Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens 
to allow in more light." –Vera Nazarian


"A book is a dream that you hold in your hand." –Neil Gaiman



As a bonus, here are some behind-the-scenes pictures. A test shot for camera settings...


And a blooper picture! I was going to lean my head back, but Stephen yelled that my hair was submerging in the creek. So...that didn't quite work. The real feat was getting back into a sitting position on the stool without getting my shoes wet. Talk about a core workout! Haha!

No comments: