On Saturday, I went to the Easter egg hunt and saw my bunny costumes in action!
Then I got a picture with my lovely friend, Michelle (who got me the job making the bunny costumes in the first place).
Isn't this such a cute little ducky?
That afternoon, I went to see a college production of Phantom of the Opera with some friends of mine.
Easter Sunday, we set up the tripod and took a family picture after church. (Sadly, I think this is the first family picture we've had taken since Christmas of 2010.)
Dad and his girls. :-)
The handsome menfolk.
The ladies.
Two siblings (Stephen had lost patience and gone to change).
My favorite picture of Mom and Dad. :-)
My friend Laura did a bit of a photo shoot with me in my newly finished summer dress (seen above!). I'll try to post some of those pictures soon. I'll have to get them off my external hard drive, where they are currently stored. My laptop's power cord finally stopped working altogether, so I have no personal computer until I call Dell and see about getting a replacement cord. Hopefully it'll be covered under the warrenty.
I hope everyone had a blessed weekend celebrating our Lord's sacrifice and resurrection! We attended a Maundy Thursday service at church as well as a Good Friday service. Both were very meaningful. I especially enjoyed the way we served each other communion on Thursday night. Not many people were there, so we sat in a circle on the pulpit platform, and during the service we went around the circle serving the bread and the wine (or grape juice) to the person next to us, saying "This is the body of Christ (or the blood of Christ), given for you." It was very intimate and special.
Christ gave everything for us. May we, in turn, give everything back to Him. Our life is not our own in the first place. On that note, please take a few minutes to watch this amazingly powerful video that a friend shared with me. May the truth of its message go before us every day and shape our thoughts, our words, our deeds, and every aspect of how we live our lives...




No comments:
Post a Comment