Here is the dress I recently finished making! I've been working on it slowly since February (being continually interrupted by other sewing projects), so it was a great feeling to finally get it finished! My friend Laura brought her nice camera and did a photo shoot with me after church. I love these pink dogwood blossoms!
Of course, there had to be a touch of the dramatic... :-)
My brother took a full-length shot once we got home.
5 comments:
Absolutely LOVELY! I adore it! You look so feminine, modest, and BEAUTIFUL! =D
Nice to see young ladies making their own clothes, it's a rare thing these days... Good job on the dress! But we had already seen it in your last post... :-)
It's lovely Stacey!! :)
You are so beautiful!!!! You did a great job!
Thank you all so very much! I'm appreciate your sweet words of encouragement. :-)
Post a Comment