Friday, May 20, 2011

Horse Rescue Farm

Hey, everybody!  I've had two opportunities lately to go with a friend to feed some horses at a horse rescue farm, and of course I had to take my camera along!  I haven't really had the chance to edit the pictures any, so here are the raw images I took.  I hope you enjoy them!






Last time, we went into the pasture and had fun petting the shetland ponies!  I love them -- they're just my size!  :-)




This fella liked giving kisses!  He was so sweet!

My turn!









This last picture did get edited.  I took it to our photography club that night to be critiqued, and got some good feedback on it!  That was encouraging.  :-)
   

2 comments:

The Dreamer said...

I LOVE horses!!!!!!
I've always said that if I'm not married by 40 that I'm going to move to Montana and start a horse farm. ;)

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Hahaha!!! Julie, I like your plan! If I'm not married by 40, I'll go with you! :-D