Friday, May 13, 2011

Spy Movie Wardrobe Options

Okay, folks!  Click HERE to see the the little video that Stephen and I put together.  He planned, rehearsed, and directed...and I just operated the camera and did the editing.  We both had fun!  At some point, we plan to expand it into an actual "story" with a reason for him to go in and clean out a nest of bad guys...  :-)  

On a related note...here are some pictures of outfits I might wear in the spy movie I've mentioned.  I had a lot of fun with the posing and the editing...as I'm sure you can tell.  :-)  My character is basically an "all-American girl" that is brought onto the team to help provide a cover for the main spy through her sweet and innocent disposition.  She is a somewhat "old-fashioned" type of girl, so her clothes need to be feminine, with a vintage feel, but somewhat stylish.  Here are just a few combinations I came up with initially...








Here's the outfit that started the whole inspiration for my character:





And here are some cute pictures of my brother:


I hope everyone is doing well!  Have a great weekend!  :-)
   

2 comments:

Joshua and Stephanie said...

You are so cute!!!

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Awwww, thanks! :-D My brothers are troopers for being my photographers. Neither one of them had a huge amount of patience this day, so they split it up between them. Haha! It's amazing how much they put up with me... :-)