Monday, May 14, 2012

Walk for Life 2012

Last month we had our yearly Walk for Life to raise money for the Pregnancy Support Center!  I ran around taking pictures and videos the whole time, and decided that it takes more than one shooter to cover an event like this.  Haha, I think I got more exercise than the walkers!  Anyway, it was a great event and the Lord blessed us with a beautiful day and over $6000!  Here are some of my pictures...



Using my remote to take a self portrait.  :-)

 My brother Daniel getting the sign straight:

Mom (on the right) helping with registration: 








So sad and pitiful!

Awww, now I get smile!  :-) 



My brother, Stephen:

My dad with a little friend:

It may be a while before I can edit together a video from the footage that I shot that day, but when I do I'll be sure to share it with you.  :-)
 

No comments: