Here are some pictures from our first week of filming "The Senior Prank"! These are pictures that I downloaded from the movie's facebook page. I've been too busy to take any pictures myself, except for a few I snap on my phone when I have a chance. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this peek behind the scenes! Filming is going great, and I'm having a great time despite being exhausted and not being able to sleep more than 6 hours a night. (For instance, when I went to bed at 10, I woke up at 4. It's crazy.) But anyway, the cast and crew are fantastic and I'm so glad I get to work with them! We have 10 days down and 8 more to go before we're finished...
























2 comments:
Wow! Sounds intense... Looks like a lot of fun though!
Great pictures! Can you share the Facebook page for the film?
Andrew B.
Hey, Andrew! I'm sorry, I never got notified of your comment. I'm not sure what the direct link would be, but if you search for "The Senior Prank the movie" on FB, it should come up. I'm in the profile picture with Amber, so you should know that you have the right page. :-)
Post a Comment