This above picture from Saturday's filming was actually captured during one of the most difficult times I have had on the set so far (you can see me in the purple dress sitting in the middle of the stage). The scene was intense, and every time we shot it, I ended up almost hyperventilating (which really couldn't be avoided due to the nature of the scene and the dialogue I had, and the fact that I'm sleep-deprived and had started the day without any energy at all, and I get light-headed easily at times). Anyhow, after each take I'd have to sit there and gulp water and breathe slowly for several minutes until I stopped trembling and had the strength to stand up and do it again. Everybody took great care of me and I am so grateful to be working with such a wonderful crew!
Do you recognize Ben Davies, the rookie cop from Courageous (on the left in the above picture)? He plays my "love interest" in the film and has been very fun to work with. We actually don't have that many scenes together, but we had a super intense scene Saturday night where he is really upset and yelling at me, and I'm crying and distraught...and let's just say he made it easy to act my part. :-) It really was intense. He did a fantastic job. I have been so privileged to work with him and the other professional actors in this film.
















3 comments:
It is so funny to see you standing next to school lockers. That's not a sight seen before :-) Glad to see you're having a good time!
Haha! Yep, there have been a lot of first-time experiences on this set. :-D
You look great!!! I can't wait to hear all about it...and hear the plot line...
Post a Comment