My new headshot! Mom was very sweet to take this for me last week.
Stephen snapped these next two...
I call him Smokey. Dad calls him Francis Marion (after the Swamp Fox in the Revolutionary War). Daniel calls him Tom. Stephen calls him Sylvester. We're giving the poor kitten a complex and he's still not officially adopted into the family! He has adopted us, but Mom hasn't given the green light for him to stay (so Daniel and I love on him, but we don't feed him). We wonder if he belongs to the neighbors because he looks like he's eating well, and maybe he spends most of the time at our house because they're never around to give him attention. He's so sweet! I love him!
Daisy, Stephen's dog.
Me and Buttercup!
Stephen and Daisy.
We had such beautiful weather last week! It even got up to 80 degrees a few days! Now Hurricane Sandy is heading in and the weather will be cold and rainy for a while. I wish it could stay like last week for a whole month. At least I got to experience one really nice week after I got back from the cold weather in Michigan. :-) Now it's time to batten down the hatches. I hope everybody stays safe during the storm!








1 comment:
You're so cute! And cute names for the cat!
Post a Comment