Thursday, November 1, 2012

PSC Videos

Here is a client testimony that I filmed and edited for the Pregnancy Support Center.  I wish we could have had a better location (with bigger room and walls that weren't yellow), and I wish I knew more about lighting, but you gotta work with what you've got and you have to start somewhere.  I'm glad I was able to use what little skills I have to do this and help the Center.




And here is a video that was a LOT of fun to shoot and edit!!!  The Pregnancy Support Center had a fundraiser last weekend called "A Night of Comedy and Desserts," and this is a video I put together from the event.  I wasn't allowed to film the comedian, so I took pictures and used them instead.  He was really funny and we all had a great time!




Thanks for watching!  I'd love to get your feedback on the videos!
 

No comments: