Monday, November 12, 2012

Masquerade Ball Pictures

This past weekend, Daniel, Michelle, and I traveled a few hours to attend a Masquerade Ball for our friend Joanna's birthday.  Daniel called the dances and I helped teach and demonstrate a few of them.  We did the usual Civil War dances (Virginia Reel, Spanish Waltz, Gay Gordon, Harpers Ferry Quickstep, etc.), and taught two new ones (Ship's Cook and Oh Johnny Oh).  Everybody had a great time!  I didn't know that many people at first, but I enjoyed making some new friends!  Here are some of the pictures we got that night...

My brother Daniel and I


 Joanna, Michelle, and I




 Daniel and I with Alaina, Tim, Justin, Emma, and Ben Wright!






Winners of the Best Dressed/Most Creative Costume Contest!


I also took some videos of a few dances, so I'll try to get those up before too long!  I hope everybody has a great week!
 

No comments: