Friday, November 9, 2012

"Beyond the Mask" Part 2

Here are some of my personal pictures from my time in Michigan.  So many dear friends!  How I miss them!  Oh, and did I mention that I got to meet John Rhys-Davies???  He was so kind!  Everybody loved having him on set!  I also had a chance to talk briefly with the actors playing the hero and heroine of the story -- Andrew Cheney and Kara Killmer.  They are fabulous people, not to mention talented actors, and it was a joy to meet them.  But now...on to my pictures...

Hope and Haley - two beautiful ladies and fellow seamstresses!

 Jerica and Victoria

 Aaron, Stephen, Jerica, Victoria

Marilyn Burns - our amazing wardrobe supervisor and host!

 Michaela and Anna Ferrar

 Posing with Jonathan Hedrick on top of a mausoleum.


 Very wet and bedraggled after a walk in the rain.  :-)

 Andrew, Stephen, and I



This was my idea.  Hehe!

So sad and pitiful...

Aaron, Andrew, and Stephen.  Three amazing, godly young men.


 Josh and Jon Hedrick.  So fun to finally work on a production with these two!

Stephen and Andrew.  How I miss them!

 Daniel Knudsen and Jared Withrow.  Two fellow actors and great friends!
   

No comments: