Sunday, February 17, 2013

Michelle's 25th Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated Michelle's 25th birthday!  Braving the cold, snowy weather, we drove to the city and enjoyed gourmet pizza and a musical show. 

Joanna and Gail each drove a few hours for the party!

















My car was covered in snow when we got back to where I had left it.  At 11:30 pm in sub-freezing weather, Michelle and Joanna helped clear it off for me so I could make the 10 minute drive home.



I was very thankful to make it home safely.  We didn't anticipate so much snow accumulation last night.  On the way home, we even passed a tractor trailer that had gone off the road and rolled down the hill to land next to our lane.  I can't imagine how scary that must have been.  It happened long before we came through, and it was erie just to see the tractor trailer laying by the road in the dark.  I hope the driver was okay...
 

2 comments:

Samantha Joan said...

Wow! Looks like you had a fun time! Hope Michelle had a great day. :)

~Aspirer
www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

What a great time and what wonderful friends! Love you gals so much!!!