Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Appomattox Reenactment

This past weekend, Michelle and I went to another Civil War living history event.  Michelle's two youngest sisters, Abby and Serena, joined us this time.  We had lots of fun (as always!) and enjoyed a beautiful day walking around and taking pictures.






Alex Miller is a new friend of mine.  We met on "Letting Go" as extras, and we have both been filming as extras in a tv show pilot these past two weeks.  He stopped by the event for a while and I justified his lack of "proper wardrobe" by dubbing him a time traveler.  :-)












Shockingly scandalous, I know.  But my pantaloons are so cute!!!

Uh-oh.  Thrown in jail for indecent exposure of my ankles.  *sigh*



 

2 comments:

Joshua and Stephanie said...

so, beautiful! And cute!

Michelle said...

Love this! Great picture choices. I know that must have been hard, going through ALL the pictures we took that day. Thanks for suggesting this outing! The girls and I had a great time and are still talking about it! Lovely post dear "Meg"!