Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Angela and Andrew's Visit

On our Sunday off while Angela and Andrew were helping on "Uncommon," we were able to spend the day at my house!  (I lived close enough to our filming location for a trip home over the weekend.)  We had a fabulous day!!!

At church in the morning.

That afternoon, we went out back and shot guns!




Next, Andrew taught us some martial arts / self-defense moves.

Shucking corn for Mom.

I haven't done this in several years!

 Starting our 7 mile hike on the walking trail.


The next morning before heading back to work on the film...


Oh, and before we left, we sang some Irish ballads.  :-)  




It was so fun having these dear friends visit my family and spend time in my home!  I was sorry when we all had to leave.  We packed in a full day on Sunday, but I wish it could have gone on for much longer.  So many great memories!
 

No comments: