Friday, September 13, 2013

"Have Faith"

Wow, sorry, it's been a long time since my last post!  Life got crazy again and I've been gone at least 4 days every week since I got home from Uncommon at the end of July.  Lots of filming!  And more projects lined up for this Fall!  I'm going to try to catch up on my posts here a little bit before I leave again next week.  For starters, here's another post about the "Uncommon" film.  This one features a big musical number we recorded for the end of the film.  We filmed this for 6 hours on the day after I got back from my whirlwind trip to Ohio for "Polycarp."  God gave me a supernatural amount of energy to get through all this!  

My parents came to watch part of the filming!
This was the first time my dad had visited me on a film set.

At the beginning of the number, I have a big solo (dubbed over by a professional voice).


Ben Davies doing a cool lift with me during the dance!




Shaina was an extra in the audience.  It's so fun having her on set!
 

No comments: