Some of you may remember last Spring when I reviewed an eShakti dress in a blog post.
Recently, eShakti contacted me again and asked if I would review some new additions to their wardrobe selection and their website, and offered a coupon to share with my readers! Well, I never want to miss an excuse to peruse their lovely selection of clothes, and I especially don't want to miss out on sharing this coupon with you! So, needless to say, I was happy to oblige.
First of all, I love eShakti. And I'm not getting paid, bribed, or threatened into saying this. It's the truth. I love their wide selection of clothes and the option to customize not only the size but also the style of many of their clothes!
They truly have something for everyone. Classy, professional, dressy, casual, fitted, flowing, simple, ornate, retro, contemporary...they have it all! And of course, I particularly appreciate the wide selection of modest dresses, which is almost impossible to find anywhere else these days. With a dress from eShakti, you can look classy and chic without having to compromise your standards.
They have recently launched thematic lines such as Contemporary and Bohemian, and have also introduced products in new categories like Jumpsuits, Pants and Shorts.
I find their website to be very easy to navigate, and really helpful when you're trying to narrow down what to browse. For instance, you can go straight to dresses and see all of them, or you can select a sub-category if you just want to look at options like solid, print, fit and flare, sheath, or maxi. The new thematic lines also help focus your search if you want to look at all their bohemian or contemporary styled clothes.
Once you're looking at the category you want, you can filter by color, fabric, or price, and also sort by price (low-high, high-low), top sellers, or newest arrivals.
Once you're looking at the category you want, you can filter by color, fabric, or price, and also sort by price (low-high, high-low), top sellers, or newest arrivals.
Each item has a very detailed description, including fabric type and washing instructions. And as I said before, one of my favorite features is that you can customize the size (which is SO helpful to me, as a short, multi-sized person). With a lot of the dresses, you can also customize the neckline, sleeve style, and skirt length. How cool is that?!?
Are any of you planning a wedding (or at least hoping there's one in your future)? Then look no further than eShakti for great Bridesmaid dresses that are not only affordable, but you can let your bridesmaids pick their own style in the same color, and then customize it further for a dress they will love to wear over and over again!
But enough talk from me! Go check it out for yourself! And while you're there, you can use this $35 coupon to treat yourself to a fun new wardrobe piece! But don't wait too long - it expires June 21, 2015. Happy shopping! {www.eshakti.com}





No comments:
Post a Comment