On September 6, I did a one day shoot with my friends at Avellino Studios in Northern Virginia! Arel Avellino and Sheila Spann (who are getting married next month, by the way! Whoohoo!) made a short film that draws the correlation between human trafficking and porn. It was a difficult but very important topic to tackle, and they handled the content VERY tastefully and didn't require any actors to compromise their modesty.
Here's the logline: Trafficked is about a young model, who under the pressures of her career, makes compromises that lead her face to face with the human trafficking industry.
I met Arel and Sheila on the set of "The Senior Prank," and it was a pleasure to work with them on one of their own films! I hope we can work together more in the future. I really appreciate their vision for filmmaking and their desire to serve the Lord. It was also really fun to work on another film with my friend Shaina Smith, who had her first leading role in this film! It was a hard role, and she did a fabulous job!
Now for some pictures and the trailer!
Arel and Sheila
This was my third film with my friend Donna, a great makeup artist!
Here's the trailer!
Enjoy, and share with your friends so we can raise awareness about this film.









No comments:
Post a Comment