The last weekend in September, my family was in Williamsburg, so we spent a few hours walking around the Colonial section. While there, we stopped by and visited with my friends the Walkers, who live right there IN Colonial Williamsburg (Mr. Walker, not pictured below, is an interpreter). Daniel took a bunch of pictures for me while we were there. It was a lovely afternoon to walk around!
















2 comments:
I love how your blog is such a mix of family traditions and film information. It's so fun to see both collide. :)
Awww, thanks, Stacia! I realized a while back that I would only have time to blog about the highlights of my life, and as it turns out, that means my family and my films! :-) Eventually, I'd like to start a blog devoted to helpful information about acting and working in the film industry based on my experiences, but I'm not sure when I'll have a break from acting long enough to get it started. (I guess that's a good problem to have!) :-)
Thanks for your comment! It's good to hear from you!
Post a Comment