Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Envelope-Back Pillow Covers

Today, I tackled another sewing job.  A lady from church brought me a tablecloth and asked me to make removable pillow covers out of it.  I found a great pattern on this website.  It took me about an hour to find the pattern and make two trial pillow cases out of muslin, and then about two hours to make the four you see below.  I was quite happy with how well the pattern turned out and I'm glad to have this job done!  Soon, I need to get started on those easter bunny costumes I've been asked to make.  :-)



   

2 comments:

Joshua and Stephanie said...

They are quite cute, I'm so sorry I forgot to mail you the directions, I'm so glad you found them!

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Thanks! And it's perfectly fine. It wasn't any trouble for me to look it up myself. I found a pattern almost immediately. I'm just so glad you told me about finding a pattern online! It saved me tons of time since I didn't have to try and figure it out myself. :-)