Friday, August 12, 2011

The Cat's Meow...

Dear World,

This is Bonnie.  She was born in our shed, her parents were strays, she loves ice cream, she prefers to drink water from a running faucet, she talks incessantly, she is not easily intimidated, she has never met a stranger, and she thinks she rules the universe.  We love her anyway.  :-)


Sometimes, though, she does get a little out of control.  If her endless communication could be translated to English, I have a feeling she'd be swearing like a sailor.  At the very least, we would discover her to be a chronic complainer.  


But as I said...we love her anyway.  :-)

Very sincerely,
The humble photographer in the service of her Highness, Queen Bonnie
   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post, great pictures! I can see you are enjoying your new camera... :-)
Had to chuckle at the second picture, she looks quite mad!
Andrew B.