Here is a description of the story from the website:

We're going to be filming a full-length feature film in the space of two weeks! That's pretty intensive, but with the way the script is written, we should be able to get through more scenes in a shorter amount of time. Having professional actors should help, too. Speaking of actors, please be praying for Peter, Rebekah, and whoever else is working on casting the film this week. They will need wisdom to choose just the right actors from all the auditions that have been sent in.
With "Writers' Block" and the newly begun Advent Associates Program, we are trying a formula that I don't think has ever been attempted before. I don't have the time right now to try and explain all of it, but be sure to check out the website for more information: http://www.writersblockmovie.com!
Right now, I'm having a great time looking up men's and women's fashions from the 1940's. I'm already very familiar with it, but now I'm pulling together lots of pictures from which to choose my "concept art" for each character. That is really fun! I've never done anything like that before. I've been looking at pictures taken in the 1940's, pictures of Hollywood actors and actresses from that era, vintage dress patterns, and vintage clothing for sale online.
I'm hoping to find as much as possible in thrift stores, since I'll only have a month or less to gather the wardrobe for 9 actors once the cast has been picked. I won't have a lot of time for making costumes from scratch. That's another thing to be praying about if you think of it. :-)
Another tremendous blessing is that the tiny crew is made up of some of my best friends that I grew so close to while working on other Advent projects! I can't wait to spend two or more weeks with people from around the world that I love so dearly! (I started to say "from around the country," but then I remembered that Christy is coming all the way from Spain!)
Well, that's all I have time for right now! It was high time I updated everybody on what was going on. Things have been so busy around here lately! I hope everybody is doing well and having a great week. God bless!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." ~ Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment