Yesterday morning was quite a circus, actually! Daniel is leading worship team this Sunday, so he had scheduled a practice session at our house at 10:30 (which only consisted of my two brothers and I, plus a girl from church who was going to play the piano). Meanwhile, the men showed up at 10:00 to deliver Mom's new refrigerator (our old one had decided it was time to retire after 19 years of service). So they're coming in and out of the house and trying to communicate through the floor to each other as they're getting it installed, while we're in the next room making all sorts of racket singing and playing on the piano and guitar (we closed the french doors between the kitchen and family room to try and reduce the noise factor for them). Mom and Mrs. Moser (the pianists' mom) were also in the family room, talking.
Sooooooo, when the UPS man arrived to deliver the big box containing my camera and all of its accessories, he sized up the situation and just walked right in the front door and came into the kitchen. Stephen noticed him standing there, so he told Mom, who went to meet him and sign for the package. That was the end of practice for me! I had to tear into the box and look at everything!
Here are some pictures of the camera and some things that came in the kit:
My very first picture with my new camera was of my precious little Buttercup:
Doesn't it look like she's smiling? :-)
And then Daisy:
And Buttercup again, with her pretty new collar. :-)
I can't wait to keep playing around with it and read the manual so I can learn how to make the most of all its features!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you my dear friend!!! Guess I'll have to get caught up soon on all your current events! :-)
WOW! A new camera! I am more than a little jealous... ;-) I have been trying to find a good reason to spend the money and buy a good DSLR for a while, but at the moment it is a little unfeasible...
Looking forward to seeing some nice pictures on your blog soon! :-)
Andrew B.
Post a Comment