Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

My Grandpa (on my father's side) turned 91 years old today! I went through some picture albums tonight and found these old pictures (uploading them through my iPhone - I love the conveniences of modern technology!).  Come walk with me down memory lane...

Grandpa with his two children - Courter (my dad) and Elizabeth

Marie (my step-grandmother), my parents, Grandpa, my cousin Charlene, and myself.

Grandpa visiting his first-born grandson.

Three generations!
L-R: Robert Courter, Robert Daniel, and Robert Julian.

Grandpa reading me a book.

Piggy-back ride!

 Grandpa giving us a ride in the wagon.

And now giving us a ride on the sleigh!

Helping me open my new game - Flippin' Flapjacks.  :-)

Grandpa holding Daniel (who is now 20!)

 Buggy ride!


Grandpa in his uniform (he was a Brigadier General in the army).

Another birthday, many years ago!


20 years ago, Charlene and I helped Grandpa blow out his candles.

Yesterday, Dad and Aunt Elizabeth helped Grandpa blow out his candles.

 And to end with...one of my favorites from several years ago.  :-)
 

No comments: