Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scarves for Sale!

A few weeks ago, someone taught me how to knit these twirly scarves, and I've been knitting up a storm ever since!  I think it's time to try and sell them, now that I've spent way too much money on yarn.  :-)  Some of these are available right away, and for some I'll have to buy the yarn first. Availability isn't guaranteed. 

When placing an order, list a second choice (if you have one) in case the yarn of your first choice is no longer available when I go to the store.  Length will be an average of 50"-52", or shorter if desired.  Shipping is not included in listed prices.  To place an order, leave me a comment with a description of the scarf you want.  I have enabled comment moderation and will not publish comments with any personal information, so when ordering, be sure to include your email address so I can contact you about shipping and payment.

I've created a separate PAGE for my scarves - see link under my header.  I will continue to add pictures of available colors as I keep knitting.  I have a few skeins of yarn still waiting to be transformed into beautiful twirly scarves!


Each scarf is $10





This scarf costs $15 due to the higher cost of the yarn.


I love this one. It has beautiful blue tones with some sequins around the edges to add a bit of sparkle. The edging is soft and a little plush. Makes it seem very cuddly.

Which color combination is your favorite?

No comments: