Thursday, March 14, 2013

WWII Reenactment ~ Pennsylvania

Here is a small selection of pictures from the WWII Reenactment in Pennsylvania that Michelle and I attended back in July of 2012.  I finally got around to editing the rest of the pictures so I could upload and share them.  (It only took me eight months to remember or find the time!)  Better late than never.  Enjoy!






I had a little extra fun editing the next two.  :-)

Perfume advertisement!




No special effects added!  I'm so proud of this one.  :-)






Our friend Josiah talking to one of the American soldiers.


At the German camp

With our lovely friend Elisabeth, who was responsible for putting on the event.


Spying on the Germans...  ;-)


And quite possibly my favorite...

To view more WWII photoshoot pictures like the last two, view this blog post from several months ago.
 

1 comment:

Joshua and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those first few look like you could truly be in an advertisement. You and Michelle are darling!