Last weekend, I had the delightful privilege of attending the wrap party for "Letting Go" - the film I acted in a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures...
The awesome director, Tracy Trost. I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more -
I can't wait to work with him on another project!!! :-)
The leading man - my friend Andrew Cheney. After meeting on the set of "Beyond the Mask" last October, it was pretty cool that we got to act in a film together. Such a kind, humble, and very talented man. Keep your eyes on his career - the Lord is taking him big places!
Another friend I met on "Beyond the Mask" - Chip Lake! Chip alternates between being a first AD (assistant director) and a gaffer (in charge of lighting). Such a sweet man. I loved getting his hugs on set. :-)
The fabulous wardrobe team - Sharon and Rebecca! These ladies did a great job!
To read a very nice article about the filming of "Letting Go" and the special opportunity that the Liberty students are being given to make feature films that will be distributed around the world by EchoLight Studios, click here.
They will be making a film each year, so I'm looking forward to auditioning and hopefully getting involved in the ones to come!
They will be making a film each year, so I'm looking forward to auditioning and hopefully getting involved in the ones to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment