Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Scarves for Sale!

Hey, everyone!  Stephen was very kind to take these pictures for me so I could model my scarves for you!  This is just a small sampling of the colors available.  Be sure to look at my page called "Scarves for Sale" to see all the other options!  These are perfect for Mother's Day, or any special occasion, so order now before it's too late!  Each scarf is $10, plus $3 shipping.  See the "Scarves for Sale" page for more details.





  



P.S.  If you want to share the link to this post with your friends, that would be AWESOME!!!
  

2 comments:

Lori LC said...

Very cute, I am book marking this page for future reference around Fall :)
You are gifted in so many ways!
Blessings,
Lori LC

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Lori, thank you so much for your kind words! :-) I just got in a bunch of new colors, so there will be even more options for you to look at come Fall. Thanks for bookmarking my page! Take care!

God bless,
Stacey