Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"The Senior Prank" Trailer!!!!

I have waited NINE MONTHS for this trailer!!!  (Huh, kinda like waiting for a baby!)  I am so excited to share it with you now!  It came out a few days ago and I watched it obsessively for at least two days.  Haha!  I showed it to my family, my grandparents, my boss at the library, and even the police chief that works next door, plus sharing it on friends' walls all over Facebook.  And now I'm finally getting around to posting it here!  Enjoy!  And please share with your friends so we can raise awareness about this film!





And for fun, here are some screen grabs from the trailer...




















  

6 comments:

Ana R.W. said...

It's fun to see pictures from the film!! Can't wait to watch it when it comes out! :D

~Ana

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Thank you, Ana! Me, too!!! :-D

Unknown said...

Looking forward to watching it! =)
The slim guy in the ninth picture looks like the guy who played "David Thomson" in _Courageous_.

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Andrew - Yep, that's him! Ben Davies. He was my co-star in this film. Very nice guy to work with. :-)

Unknown said...

Awesome Stacy!

Diwakar said...

Stacey, good to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog and the post "The Country Corner". Lovely pictures of the Wedding. I am so glad to know your committment to the Lord which is a connecting point. I am in the Pasotral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ ot bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encurage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with our friends to come and work with us. My email id is" dhe3ankhed(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede