A few weeks ago, I attended my friend Libby's wedding! Such a joyous occasion! It seems like just yesterday that Libby and I were sitting on her front porch, talking about contentment and waiting for the right man, and wondering when he would come along... And now, almost two years later, she is married! It was a lovely ceremony - very simple and sweet. Here are some pictures...
It was a very happy surprise to see the Hedrick family at the wedding!!! It turns out that they grew up with the groom. Such a small world! And this is the first time I've actually seen them in VA, even though we live less than 3 hours apart. Before this, I had only seen them in MI (on a film shoot) and TX (at the SAICFF).
Lindsey Hedrick
Joshua and Jonathan Hedrick
Daniel, Alaina, and April Shelor. Such a cute family! :-)
I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET!!! FINALLY!!! :-D





























No comments:
Post a Comment